Pages

Monday, December 12, 2011

Paintings


Painting, Drawing...those traditional artistic mediums...I've never counted them as my forte. But I've picked up painting again recently. I've found that I really enjoy it. I just used some of my old acrylics, but had I used oil I feel I could have done more mixing, shading, and such to make it look more realistic. Anyhow, here they are.





                           This Painting was inspired by 'Owl City's' most recent album cover.
The name of the album is 'All things Bright and Beautiful'.
 



                                      The black in the background is actually smoke, but
                                     I like how it looks like mountain, crevasse, 'shadows' as well.
                                    It has like a duel purpose.This painting was inspired by a video.
                                    I just painted a shot/scene of it.
 
 



                                         This painting was just something that came to me...
                                          I added the quote by Blaise Pascal.





No comments:

Post a Comment