Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Just A Personal Update

Hello Readers :)

I just thought I'd give a personal update. I've got a few things I look forward to sharing with this blog. First of all I have recently purchased a really nice USB Mic for recording, so keep your look out for a review about that in the future; also with the purchase of this mic, I hope to record some more of my music and make some more music videos to share. I've also been in the process of screenwriting, and video editing a lot lately as well as doing some silhouette art. I've got some big dates coming up this summer, as I'll be attending a big Christian Music Festival which I hope to photograph haha, and also a Film Conference and Festival which I'm looking forward to. Anyhow, just thought I'd ramble a bit about my plans lol.

Do any of you readers want to share some of your creative plans? Anything big happening in your artistic worlds? The Lord bless you and guide you all into deeper Spirit led Creativity. Go Hard! Don't waste! Keep real!

No comments:

Post a Comment