Pages

Friday, October 14, 2011

Needtobreathe - The Reckoning



LYRICS:

Going to California suitcase in my hand, never run away a boy when you
can walk away a man,
Friday comes to find you in your hopes and in your dreams,
like a thief that tells his lover he has one last thing.
 - Cause I can see the shadows at the foot of my door, I can see the faces
that don't doubt us anymore, and I can see it coming I pray I don't go blind,
in the middle of our reckoning time.

Easy is a refuge, it's an easy place to be, but when the sun shines on you,
what will the whole earth think?
 - Cause I can see the shadows at the foot of my door, I can see the faces
that don't doubt us anymore, and I can see it coming I pray I don't go blind,
in the middle of our reckoning time.  In the middle of our reckoning time...

Each of us is broken, spirit of the chosen, we stand alone, journey through the
purpose, waiting with the worthless, no scars shown...
In the middle, of our Reckoning time.

Going to California, suitcase in my hand,
 Never run away a boy, when you can walk away a Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment